Thank you for visiting Rainbow Hare, today. Whether you are a regular blog friend or just stopping by, I hope you are keeping safe and well.
Since my LEAP LIST For March 2020 post, the world has taken a most terrible turn. I don’t intend to dwell on that here because I know crafting and blogland is a welcome respite from the daily news for many of us but I would like to say I am extremely grateful to the National Health Service, the key workers and all those who are volunteering, self isolating and practicing social distancing for the benefit of all of us and, if there is anything I can do to help anyone by chatting or trying to do anything more practical, just email or contact me through the contact form on my blog at any time :)
It is fair to say I’ve had mixed results with accomplishing the plans I set out in my MARCH LEAP LIST:
- I am going to give my blog a bit of a makeover (already begun but I need to get to grips with this new theme). BEGAN BUT GOT OVERTAKEN BY EVENTS
- Get back to blogging at least twice a month. JUST ABOUT IF I INCLUDE THIS POST
- Get back blog visiting regularly and reply to emails in a timely fashion. 6/10
- Change Wool on Sundays from a Linky Party but keep the series for personal yarn posts and blog on Sundays if I happen have any woolly making to share that week. DONE
- sort out the Makery (which still doesn’t have the sewing machine in since Christmas!) DONE
- Make a duvet cover. DECIDED TO BUY ONE INSTEAD
- As and when possible, get started on seed planting etc. HAVE DONE WHAT I COULD, GIVEN WATERLOGGED GROUND ETC + LOTS OF HEDGING
- A commissioned pair of curtains. DONE
- A commissioned wedding gift. SADLY, NO WEDDINGS ALLOWED FOR NOW SO HALTED AS I USED MY LAST PIECE OF PRINTABLE FABRIC AND IT NOW HAS THE WRONG DATE…
- Knitted bear. DONE + a bonus yellow sweater.
- Nothing this month. DONE!
And here is my APRIL LEAP LIST:
- I am going to carry on blog makeover.
- Get back to blogging at least twice a month.
- Get back blog visiting regularly and reply to emails in a timely fashion.
- As and when possible, get started on seed planting etc.
- Sort out the wedding gift so it’s ready for whenever it’s needed.
- Start my Endeavourers project for May. I have a plan!
- Sew something, anything to celebrate having the sewing machine back in the Makery
- Carry on with a pink knitted stole I have started. I don’t particularly like it and I don’t have a plan for it when it’s finished but it’s good to have an ongoing project for odd moments and to to do a little making every day.
I hope you will find some time to spend making some things this month with yarn, threads, fabric or whatever you most enjoy :)
Janine @ Rainbow Hare