|needle case sole|
|space for thimble etc|
|pincushion stuffing in toe|
I think I’ve lost my mojo :(
I didn’t have the heart to post my Friday Finishes when everything was the same as my WIP and all I’ve accomplished since Wednesday is this slipper pincushion.
One of my Bee friends loves shoes and I had the idea of making a shoe pincushion with a needle case hidden in the sole. I came across Heather Bailey’s Bitty Bootee pattern, which really is super cute, and I had big plans to make lots of these for everyone in brightly coloured felt with embroidered flowers and so on. So I started this one as a test run and it all came together ok, although there are a few things I’d do differently next time, but somehow I liked the idea better than the finished item and I just feel like it’s all fallen a bit flat.
So I’m wondering a) whether this one looks all right to send or b) whether I should embellish it more or remake it in less drab colours or c) whether I should just make her something different.
Janine @ Rainbow Hare