I leaped right over July and August without a list but now we are into a new season I think it’s time to get back on track so below are the things I am aiming to accomplish this month. The garden is leaving the leap list until the Spring because the Summer vegetables are harvested, the over Winter vegetables are planted and everything is too weather dependent to plan in detail.
- I hope to have the paper mache pumpkin ready for a reveal on Halloween.
2. Here is The Little Blue Shop having a dress rehearsal but I will empty it out to do the inside window frame, repaint the floor, make a hole in the ceiling, make a roof and make a shop sign.
3. I also need to make Aunt Esme – the shop keeper.
4. If I have time (or I get distracted from other things on the list) I will make a haberdashery to alternate with the groceries. One shelf is ready…
5. I have grand plans for this waste paper basket, which I hope I will ready to show by the end of October…
6. I have a request for a crochet cushion/trunk seat.
That should keep me busy!
What are your plans for the coming month?
Janine @ Rainbow Hare