I leaped right over July and August without a list but now we are into a new season I think it’s time to get back on track so below are the things I am aiming to accomplish this month. The garden is leaving the leap list until the Spring because the Summer vegetables are harvested, the over Winter vegetables are planted and everything is too weather dependent to plan in detail.
- I hope to have the paper mache pumpkin ready for a reveal on Halloween.
2. Here is The Little Blue Shop having a dress rehearsal but I will empty it out to do the inside window frame, repaint the floor, make a hole in the ceiling, make a roof and make a shop sign.
3. I also need to make Aunt Esme – the shop keeper.
4. If I have time (or I get distracted from other things on the list) I will make a haberdashery to alternate with the groceries. One shelf is ready…
5. I have grand plans for this waste paper basket, which I hope I will ready to show by the end of October…
6. I have a request for a crochet cushion/trunk seat.
That should keep me busy!
What are your plans for the coming month?
Janine @ Rainbow Hare
6 thoughts on “The Leap List September/October 2020”
I love the Planning idea, but basically I don’t plan! Well, I say that, but I’ve been cross stitching a flower for a blogging friend and she did say she wanted it by October – eeeek, I’m late!
But look at you ….. that garden – it looks amazing! Hubby has been busy in the garden here, and I’ve helped him – you know, by taking photos, and picking the runner beans and tomatoes, grins!
The pumpkin looks intriguing – I’ve made pumpkins too (but none of this is on the blog, all on Insta!
And your shop is adorable (imagine that is in bold, I can’t find a button to make it so! Grrrr!)!
It was lovely to read what you are up to maybe I need plans too! 🥴
Lots of hugs,
Barbara xxx 🤗
OMGosh!! That’s what’s wrong with me, I have no LIST! Love yours though. I’m am so interested to see these projects in progress!!
Such exciting and intriguing times afoot in your Makery, Janine. Gosh, the detail to everything is astonishing. LOVE everything! As for your garden, what can I say…..it is beautiful!
Your veg patch looks very professional! You have so many lovely and creative things on the go!
soma @ InkTorrents.com
A very creative leap list! Can’t wait to see the pumpkin. Your little blue shop is really beautiful. Wish I was small enough to shop there.
The shop is looking great and I’m intrigued as to what you’ll do with the bin!!!