Since my last WIP, my sewing has taken a more vintage turn. I’ve finished two blocks for Kerry – a pinwheel and an appliquéd retro flower type block.
|all rolled up|
I quite these little rolly things. I especially like the way you can roll them to the size of whatever you put inside.
Still in progress is this red and white quilt. I’ve used some hobbs fusible which I originally bought for the trade winds quilt. After reading about various bad experiences other bloggers had had with fusible wadding, I asked Sarah about it and she sent me a very helpful email describing her experience of it coming unstuck on a large quilt so I decided to try it out on this quilt as its smaller than the trade winds. After fusing I pinned it and all seems well so far but once it’s finished I’ll write a product review.