Thank goodness for hydrangeas!
They really are the least effort of everything in the garden and and from their fresh first blooms to their faded autumn glory the put on a spectacular show year after year.
I wish everything on my Leap List was so easily accomplished. So far as my JUNE LEAP LIST is concerned, I can tick off the garden items.
- Planting – Done
- Make wire covers for cabbages – Done – I had planned something more fancy and well constructed but this will do for this year!
Elsewhere more gardening, including making an Arbour with Mr RH, though it’s all a bit windswept and in need of tidying up today.
The making, I can’t tick off.
- Finish knitting the stripy thing – I have really lost interest in the stripy thing. One day, after the baby is born, I will pick it up and get it finished but for now I’m going to drop it from my list.
- Make a Lighthouse – I can’t tick this off yet as it has been more involved than I anticipated, as I mentioned here. But I am making progress.
So now for the JULY LEAP LIST.
Nothing specific – just keeping on keeping on…
- I will finish the lighthouse – not necessarily to the point of being completely furnished but so it is all joined together and painted inside and out.
- I will make my quarterly art quilt for The Endeavourers Challenge.
I will keep up better with blog visiting and replying to emails and, who knows, maybe even post here a couple of times as I’ve been quite bad at that this month.
I hope you are keeping safe and well and finding time to do whatever you enjoy :)
Janine @ Rainbow Hare