Today it is my birthday. It is also the day for the April Leap List and, since I’m not able to go out or do anything birthday-ish, what better time than to review the past month!
- Sort out the wedding gift so it’s ready for whenever it’s needed – NO (but I have until August).
- Start my Endeavourers project for May. I have a plan! – YES (but it’s a secret until the reveal on May 1st).
- Sew something, anything to celebrate having the sewing machine back in the Makery – YES (a 3 1/2″ doll).
- Carry on with a pink knitted stole I have started. I don’t particularly like it and I don’t have a plan for it when it’s finished but it’s good to have an ongoing project for odd moments and to to do a little making every day – YES (and also a blue cowl in the same pattern, which doubles as a disguise).
- As and when possible, get started on seed planting etc – YES
I have done more gardening than I can say – mostly hedging, bramble clearing and weeding! It is all looking very green just now and the only things growing in the ground are over-winter broad beans and onions but I think all the work with the box edging and earth-moving for the new green house last year has paid off. It is fairly full with seedlings of Tomato, cucumber, peppers, chillis, aubergines, beans, peas, courgettes, some flowers and early potatoes…
- I am going to carry on blog makeover – SOERT OF (I think this is basically ok now so I’m going to drop it as a formal ‘to do’ and will tinker as and when I feel like it!)
- Get back to blogging at least twice a month – YES
- Get back blog visiting regularly and reply to emails in a timely fashion YES
So now for the MAY LEAP LIST.
For some reason, my mind is a bit blank!
- Plant more seeds
- Put up beansticks
- Make wire covers for cabbages
- Knit something
- Sew Something
I hope you are keeping safe and well and finding time to do whatever you enjoy :
Janine @ Rainbow Hare