Apologies, yet again for the photos, our weather is still looking like this…
My only sewing finish, this week, started as a yarn finish – some crochet granny triangles. But I didn’t really have enough colours in this yarn for a very good effect and I started to think some triangle grannies might be a better idea. So I made a pattern and, with some trial and error and frogging of heads and arms I made a doll to fit the triangles – she is a bit rough and ready!
But then I decided one granny was probably enough. I don’t think the Granny is quite finished. She seems to have a story or two to tell and lots of ideas, which will involve a good deal more sewing, but the pattern is finished. I’ve even tested it out on her young friend who would be a finish himself if I’d got around to giving him some feet! So I’m linking up with Laura at Quokka Quilts for TGIFF.