I hope this post finds you safe and well. It seems that during this long blogless time, I have become an accidental, if not very skilled, miniaturist!
And I’m very happy to say I finally have something to show for all those long hours of watching paint dry – the inside of Granny Square’s new caravan is pretty much finished.
Mostly, she has her old furniture back with new paint but I also made her a custom made curved cupboard, which just needs handles, and a floral window seat where Orphelia is sitting, which can turn into a bed. I made these both from cardboard, which was very much easier than wood and I think I will try making more things with it in future.
Now it is done it looks as if putting it all together should have been a quick and simple task but, as it was, every step felt like a logistical feat!
Now I just need to work out the wheels and how to attach the front. I did think I could use magnets but so far that hasn’t worked out…
So for today, I’m just going to celebrate reaching this milestone :)
Janine @ Rainbow Hare