Welcome to the 100th edition of Wool on Sundays!
In Wool on Sundays – 1, when I said “I’ve decided to start WOOL ON SUNDAYS. From Monday to Saturday each week Rainbow Hare will carry on unchanged with my usual mix of sewing quilting and random and I’ll save anything related to wool or yarn for Sundays…if you have a post of your own which includes felt or yarn arts of any kind you are very welcome to pop along to my Sunday posts and link up :)” I couldn’t in a million years have expected that it would end up virtually taking over my blog and propel me into knitting so many clothes (six cardigans, eight pairs of mittens, six pairs of socks and a scarf)…
…or learning to crochet (goodness knows how many things!)…
…let alone all the miscellaneous yarn/wool related small people and garlands and decorative items…
But most of all, I never for a moment expected it would carry on for 100 posts with lovely people commenting and linking up every week.
So to celebrate and to say thank you to you all, I am having a small giveaway, which is open to everyone who follows Rainbow Hare. I know not everyone who visits Wool on Sundays knits or crochets so if you win you can choose your prize from the following options:
- A selection of yarns.
- A small bundle of quilting fabrics.
- A small item handmade by me.
- For one chance to win, please leave a comment telling me how you follow Rainbow Hare and which prize you would like if you win.
- If you have previously commented on a Wool on Sundays post, please leave a second comment.
- And if you are linking up this week or if you have linked up a post with Wool on Sundays in the past, please leave a third comment.
[In the endless battle against spam, comments for this site are set so I have to authorise the first comment you make here. Any comment you make after I have authorised you will show up straight away. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.]